Cisco Bug: CSCur43654 - SNMP walk on iftable MIB fails to populate SVI VLAN details.
Jan 20, 2017
- Cisco Nexus 4000 Series Switches
- Cisco NX-OS Software
- Cisco Nexus 4001I Switch Module for IBM BladeCenter
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When we do an SNMP walk from a server to a N4k switch then it does not list the \ interface vlans configured on the switch Conditions: When "snmpwalk -v 2c -c primerw 10.61.26.111 126.96.36.199.188.8.131.52" command is ran from a server to N4k switch
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases