Cisco Bug: CSCur43378 - CDR Repository Manager stops sending CDR/CMR files to billing server if no response from FTP server
Jun 22, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.6
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
10.5(2.10000.5) 11.5(1.10000.6) 12.0(1.10000.10)
Symptom: FTP Connection is hung indefinitely when the third party billing server is down. Conditions: When the FTP server is down or not responding to CDR Repository manager.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases