Cisco Bug: CSCur42542 - 38764default live backup throttle rate unlimited, throttles anyway
Mar 11, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The default bandwidth allowed in Live backup is set to very small. It should be unlimited by default. As a result, live backup is not functioning properly Conditions: Default is set wrong. If bandwidth parameter is not specified in live backup config file, the backup system won't function.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases