Cisco Bug: CSCur42111 - Customer ISDN GW 8321 crashed in memset
Feb 18, 2016
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN Gateway
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW 3241
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW MSE 8321
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unexpected restart seen on an ISDN gateway 8321 caused by a crash in an OpenSSL function. Conditions: This has only been seen once. The customer was running version 2.1(1.49). Further conditions are unknown.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases