Cisco Bug: CSCur41630 - repdb_bkup should be made to run at one instance only
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: repdb_bkup script will be running in crontab for every one hour duration,if existing instance of this script is running we need to avoid the new instance in the later hour when it is triggerd. Conditions: while deleting the replay.db records aggressively, we take a backup of replay.db records,which later on will be replicated to remote by the repdb_bkup.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases