Cisco Bug: CSCur39262 - Chat menu is available for standard license after downgrade
Oct 20, 2016
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Chat menu is available for standard license after downgrade Conditions: 1. UCCX 10.6 is installed and used the installer attached demo license which is a premium license. 2. after the demo period is over the system asked me to install anew license. 3. installed the standard license and restarted the box. After restart, log into appadmin , under Subsystem menu, chat sub-menu is present which should not be present for standard license.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases