Cisco Bug: CSCur39192 - Hold key does not work when there is an incoming call on line2.
Dec 17, 2014
- Cisco IP Phone 7800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Hold key does not work when there is an incoming call on line2. Conditions: Procedure: 1. Phone B:Set busy trigger -> 1 2. Phone B: Set call forward busy internal destination: DN of phone A line2 3. A line1 place a call to Phone B, B answered 4. Phone C place a call to Phone B, A line2 will in ringin state, hold current call state on A line1 via pressing hold key. Result: After pressing hold key, the alert window disappeared, but phone A line1 still in connected state, this phenomenon can be reproduced on load 10-3-0-24dev.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases