Cisco Bug: CSCur38809 - Process is failing without showing any activity failure
Oct 31, 2014
- Cisco Process Orchestrator
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.1
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for Cloud 4.0
- Cisco Process Orchestrator 3.0
- Cisco Intelligent Automation for SAP 3.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a process completes with a "Failed (not completed)" state no activity failures are found in the process while the process has an error message of "An item with the same key has already been added." Conditions: This problem occurs when a Process Orchestrator server starts up and has both processes still assigned to it from when it shut down as well as new processes being assigned to it from another server in the HA environment they share. Under these conditions it is possible for a race condition to occur where the Process Orchestrator server starting up tries to initiate the newly assigned processes a second time, causing the failure.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases