Cisco Bug: CSCur38629 - File descriptors are not cleaned up after AFT socket error happened
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When a Jabber client is terminated, or closes its network connection non-gracefully while uploading or downloading a file, the Cisco Managed File Transfer Manager process does not clean up file handles to open files and leaves files open on the system. Conditions: CUCM IM&P configured to use Managed File Transfer. Jabber clients closes connection to IM&P non-gracefully while uploading or downloading a file.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases