Cisco Bug: CSCur38188 - Support for certificates using RSASSA-PSS signature algorithm
Dec 06, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Following installation of new trusted and/or server certificates: prior to VCS / Expressway X8.8: Traversal zone is not becoming active. It is staying in failed status. VCS / Expressway X8.8 and above: system fails to start up completely after restart, web access may be entirely lost. During system startup errors are reported by clusterDB, and clusterDB crash is reported. Conditions: Installed certificates with signature algorithm RSASSA-PSS. These may be issued from AD CS servers with "Use alternate signature format" checked in a certificate template, or AlternateSignatureAlgorithms attribute set to 1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases