Cisco Bug: CSCur36978 - AFT causes memory to spike rapidly when under load with Jabber clients
Jul 02, 2015
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When Managed File Transfer is under load, Jabber client will cause memory to spike rapidly and result in AFT outage. Not reproducible with other clients. Conditions: MFT under load.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases