Cisco Bug: CSCur36859 - AFT service cannot open file on file server directory
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When multiple file transfers are happening in parallel, which are a mixture of IM and group-chat transfers, the users lose the ability to upload and download files. AFT service restarts spontaneously. Conditions: Multiple file transfers are happening in parallel, which are a mixture of IM and group-chat transfers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases