Cisco Bug: CSCur35917 - DRS restore cannot find TAR file if IM&P server is inaccessible
Sep 30, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.0
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: when trying to restore publisher only from a known good sftp and backup file. it will not find a valid tar file to backup from Conditions: CM 10.x where backup file has a IM and Presence configured in the cluster also. If IM and P server is down (in our case, the IM and P was not built yet), it will fail to find the file. You will see the following in the DRS logs: 2014-10-19 14:35:12,039 DEBUG [drfMasterAgentMsgWorker, MessageID: 2400] - drfMasterAgentMsgWorker:compareHost:: Number of servers present in backedup drfComponent.xml are 3 & in metadatafile file are 2 2014-10-19 14:35:12,040 DEBUG [drfMasterAgentMsgWorker, MessageID: 2400] - drfMasterAgentMsgWorker:HandleListBackups: Not able to find any valid tar file. Hence returning empty list!
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases