Cisco Bug: CSCur35700 - uBR10k - docsIf3DsChSetChList does not report the correct # of DS ch.
Sep 14, 2019
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco uBR7200 Series NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 4
- Cisco uBR10012 Performance Routing Engine 5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When query "docsIf3CmtsCmRegStatusRcsId" CMTS will return all channels in service group used by a specific CM. Then query the same CMs with ifDescr and ifType, CMTS returns all channels currently used by cable modem. If the service group has more channels than ones used by cable modem, those two channel set will be different with each other. Conditions: Configure more channels in service group than ones used by a specific cable modem. Then query "docsIf3DsChSetChList" and "IfType" of cable modem from CMTS , mismatch in channel set will be seen.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases