Cisco Bug: CSCur35402 - Admin CLI cannot analyse a core if "." is at the start of the bin name
Feb 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: "utils core active analyse" not working if there are two dots in the core file name. Conditions: There must be two dots in the core file name.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases