Cisco Bug: CSCur33670 - 352:Junk entry are updating in GUI and FSI for assert name
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: If the content name is more than that 64 characters, it is updating some junk entries in GUI. Conditions: If the content execeeds 64 characters when scheduling recording it is updating some junk entries in GUI and fsi log.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases