Cisco Bug: CSCur33669 - Presence Engine performs incomplete cleanup of presence soft state
Aug 20, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
- Cisco Unified Presence Version 8.6
Known Affected Releases
10.5(1) 10.5(2) 8.6(5) 9.1(1)
Symptom: Presence Engine DEBUG level logs contain "ResourceProfile::getRecord - fetch failed: no data for iuid" entries. Conditions: Users unassigned or moved out of subcluster.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases