Cisco Bug: CSCur33623 - OracleDB Adapter Creating Job Incorrectly
Mar 14, 2017
- Cisco Workload Automation
- Cisco Tidal Enterprise Scheduler 6.2
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Tidal is supposed to create the Oracle Job using DBMS_SCHEDULER, however, customer is seeing the Oracle job being created as a DBMS_JOB, which is the older Job scheduling system of Oracle. Conditions: Oracle 10g, Tidal 6.2.1.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases