Cisco Bug: CSCur33586 - XcpDBConnectRestore alarm does not get raised on connection restore
Jul 24, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The XcpDBConnectRestore informational alarm does not appear in CiscoSyslog Conditions: Message Archiver or Persistent Chat features are being used. The connection to the external database is lost and is then restored. The informational alarm should get raised just after IM&P re-establishes a connection with the external database but it does not.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases