Cisco Bug: CSCur33297 - POODLE Attack - Exploiting the SSL 3.0 Fallback - CVE-2014-3566
Feb 18, 2016
- Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway Series
- Cisco TelePresence Serial GW MSE 8330
- Cisco TelePresence Serial GW 3340
Known Affected Releases
1.0(1.23) 1.0(1.34) 1.0(1.37) 1.0(1.38)
Symptom: This product Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway (including models: 8330 and 3340) includes a version of SSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-3566 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: HTTPS in use.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases