Cisco Bug: CSCur33286 - POODLE Attack - Exploiting the SSL 3.0 Fallback - CVE-2014-3566
Jan 30, 2016
- Cisco TelePresence Advanced Media Gateway Series
- Cisco TelePresence Advanced Media Gateway 3610
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product Cisco TelePresence Advanced Media Gateway 3610 includes a version of SSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-3566 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: HTTPS or SIPS in use.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases