Cisco Bug: CSCur33282 - POODLE Attack - Exploiting the SSL 3.0 Fallback - CVE-2014-3566
Sep 17, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN Gateway
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW 3241
- Cisco TelePresence ISDN GW MSE 8321
Known Affected Releases
2.1(1.22) 2.1(1.43) 2.1(1.49) 2.1(1.56) 2.2(1.79) 2.2(1.92) 2.2(1.94) 2.2(1.99)
Symptom: This product Cisco TelePresence ISDN Gateway (including models: 8321 and 3241) includes a version of SSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-3566 This bug has been opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: HTTPS or SIPS in use.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases