Cisco Bug: CSCur32998 - Add User failure due to conflict in DefaultCUPMPwd & Pwd policy settings
Nov 22, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Add User fails when there is a conflict between password policy settings and the default password set. Conditions: Provisioning domain has the following rules set: - CreateSelfCareAccounts - DefaultCUPMPassword - with a value containing a variation of cisco (example, C1sc0123) With this set, when trying to import a new user (manually / LDAP import) , provisioning fails and the failure is not reported in user interface.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases