Cisco Bug: CSCur31993 - 8.5(1)su7 upgrade rules to prevent install over ineligible ES's
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 8.5
- Cisco Business Edition 5000 Version 8.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 8.5
- Cisco Business Edition 6000 Version 8.6
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 8.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Upgrades to CUCM 8.5(1)su7 also known as 220.127.116.1100-x, don't display for any es's between 18.104.22.16832-x and 22.214.171.12499 as a valid upgrade. Conditions: Only applicable for customers upgrading to CUCM 8.5(1)su7, also known as 126.96.36.19900-x. The upgrade rules included with this fix prevent customers from installing over an Engineering Special that may contain fixes not present in 8.5(1)su7.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases