Cisco Bug: CSCur30751 - spa112/122/232D SSLv3 Cipher Block Chaining Padding Information Disclos
Mar 14, 2016
- Cisco Small Business Voice Gateways and ATAs
- Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router
- Cisco SPA302D Multi-Line DECT Handset
- Cisco SPA112 2-Port Phone Adapter
- Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: These products: Cisco SPA112 2-Port Phone Adapter Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router Cisco SPA232D Multi-Line DECT ATA include a version of SSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-3566 Conditions: Exposure is not configuration dependent.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases