Cisco Bug: CSCur30674 - N1000v 5.2(1)SV3(1.1) Apache Vulnerabilities
Sep 11, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
<B>Symptom:</B> The Apache version used in N1kv version 5.2(1)SV3(1.1) is affected by the following CVE's: CVE-2014-0118 CVE-2014-0226 CVE-2014-0231 <B>Conditions:</B> Default.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases