Cisco Bug: CSCur30665 - N1000v 5.2(1)SV3(1.1) openSSL Vulnerabilities
Sep 09, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch for VMware vSphere
- Cisco Nexus 1000V Switch
- Cisco Application Virtual Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The openSSL libraries used in N1kv version 5.2(1)SV3(1.1) is affected by the following CVE's: CVE-2014-3508 CVE-2014-3511 CVE-2014-3512 CVE-2014-5139 Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases