Cisco Bug: CSCur30317 - IPPA login, post failover, delayed due to recovery thread running twice
Feb 25, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 10.5(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 10.5(1)
Known Affected Releases
10.0(1) 10.5(1) 10.6(1)
Symptom: After a failover, IPPA login is delayed by more than 5 min. Conditions: UCCX system fails over from current master to slave due to any reason.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases