Cisco Bug: CSCur30207 - Multiple vulnerabilities in OpenSSL - 15 October 2014
Feb 18, 2016
- Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway Series
- Cisco TelePresence Serial GW 3340
Known Affected Releases
1.0(1.23) 1.0(1.34) 1.0(1.37) 1.0(1.38)
Symptoms: Cisco TelePresence Serial Gateway Series includes a version of OpenSSL that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-3513, CVE-2014-3567, and CVE-2014-3568 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device running with default configuration running an affected version of software.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases