Cisco Bug: CSCur30196 - Multiple vulnerabilities in OpenSSL - 15 October 2014
Jan 29, 2016
- Cisco TelePresence Advanced Media Gateway Series
- Cisco TelePresence Advanced Media Gateway 3610
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes a version of OpenSSL that is affected by the vulnerability identified by the Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: SRTP Memory Leak (CVE-2014-3513) Session Ticket Memory Leak (CVE-2014-3567) Build option no-ssl3 is incomplete (CVE-2014-3568) Please see Further Problem Description for more details. Conditions: HTTPS and/or SIP/TLS enabled and in use.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases