Cisco Bug: CSCur30049 - RPM's enhancement to add bgp-redist-unchanged for BGP's CSCud20941
May 29, 2020
- Cisco Nexus 7000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7000 10-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 18-Slot Switch
- Cisco Nexus 7000 9-Slot Switch
Known Affected Releases
This is an enhancement to add bgp-redist-unchanged option in route-map.Symptom:BGP sets next-hop-self for self-originated routes. not RFC4271 compliant, we need RPM to add bgp-redist-unchanged for setting ip next-hop. Conditions:While redistributing routes, the next-hop is being changed. This option is needed to keep the next-hop unchanged.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases