Cisco Bug: CSCur29789 - N5k/N6k might unexpectedly reload due to "eth_port_sec hap reset"
Sep 11, 2019
- Cisco Nexus 5000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 5548P Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6004 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 6001 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5548UP Switch
- Cisco Nexus 5596T Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom:N5k/N6k might unexpectedly reload due to "eth_port_sec hap reset" Conditions:The exact trigger is not known. Customer might have triggered vlan configuration changes on any ports where both port-security and private-vlan isolated trunk is enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases