Cisco Bug: CSCur29397 - MVOD:Schedule information not displayed in Scheduler after new channel
Oct 18, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The program schedules for the newly added channels wont be available on the Media Scheduler page. Conditions: The user have not configured the channels on the Input Channels page, importing the tribune XMLs for the non-configured channels wont place the schedules in the DB. As a result, GUI wont display the program schedules for those channels even though those channels configured in Input Channels later.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases