Cisco Bug: CSCur28956 - MVOD:metadata field "Asset_ID" >20 char, packages rejected by AssetFlow
Feb 06, 2017
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ADI XML contains the Asset ID with more than 20 characters, leads the Asset Management System to reject all the packages. Conditions: When the user configures the Input channels with more than 2 characters for Channel Code, the Asset ID contains more than 20 Characters, as it follows the format:- Channel code, delimiter of the ADI section and 16 digits number of start timestamp of the recording.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases