Cisco Bug: CSCur28880 - MVOD:MediaX VDS-TV CDSM Audit log shows wrong user name
Oct 21, 2015
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco TV Streamer Application
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When the admin changes the particular user access and checking the audit log for user access change, the audit log will display the access level as 'master', instead of the chosen user access level. Conditions: When the admin/master changes the particular user access under Edit Users page.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases