Cisco Bug: CSCur28448 - PCA 10.5 DB shows incorrect info if an endpoint has same IP as CUCM
Dec 01, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 1) Duplicate endpoint entries showing in Endpoint Diagnostics 2) Endpoints with registration state "Unknown" not showing in "UC Cluster Status" search results Conditions: PCA trying to monitor/discover endpoints on CUCM that show with the same IP as one of the CUCM servers.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases