Cisco Bug: CSCur26899 - ENH: CPCA Contact Center Assurance License utilization
Sep 11, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
10.0 10.5 10.5(1) 9.0 9.5
Symptom: Currently in the License Management we can see how many licenses we have, but we don't know what is the utilization. However, If there is a contact center agent license violation, it will be highlighted in the license management with the count and suitable message. Conditions: CPCA - any version.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases