Cisco Bug: CSCur26594 - SSH Client and Keys Vulnerabilities
Aug 07, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 7.1
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptoms: Cisco Unified Communications Manager includes a version of OpenSSH that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2014-2653, CVE-2014-2532 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases