Cisco Bug: CSCur26254 - User Services template missing meeting setting
Sep 17, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to Set the "Include meeting information in presence" from Provisioning. Conditions: During user addition to call manager, user unable to set the "Include meeting information in presence" in user service using Provisioning manager.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases