Cisco Bug: CSCur25642 - CUPS - Doc Missing 3rd Party LDAP Server Certificate Upload Process
Jul 04, 2017
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 9.1
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CUPS documentation does not include steps about how to manage signed 3rd party LDAP server certificates. If LDAP certificates change, these new ones need to be uploaded to CUPS as cup-xmpp-trust, followed by a restart of the XCP Directory Service. Conditions: CUPS with 3rd party LDAP servers configured for SSL.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases