Cisco Bug: CSCur23875 - Document Collaboration Edge Calls in a Business2Business Scenario
Nov 07, 2014
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This CDET is for documentation Call fails when Jabber Client A using Collaboration Edge on Enterprise A calls and Endpoint on Enterprise B, this happens when using the default parameters on VCS. Message SIP 483 too many hops. This scenario is not documented on the official guides and the workaround to make it work is not documented either Conditions: Collaboration Edge call over a Business to Business Scenario.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases