Cisco Bug: CSCur22461 - wrong audio path after insert external speaker during call.
Mar 08, 2016
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco DX80
- Cisco DX650
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco Unified SIP Phone 3905
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: wrong audio path after insert external speaker during call. Conditions: audio on handset/headset, plug in/out external speaker, send audio is on handset, receive audio is on ex-speaker. Description: Steps: 1. B call A(8861), A answer with handset. 2. plug in external speaker. Observed Result: send audio is on handset, receive audio in on external speaker. Expected Result: both send/receive audio is on handset.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases