Cisco Bug: CSCur22277 - Auto Port Negotiation causes IP Phone unregister.
Jul 27, 2018
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco IP Phone 7841
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 9951
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7962G
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7971G-GE
- Cisco IP Phone 8851
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7945G
- Cisco IP Phone 7821
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 6961
- Cisco Unified IP Phone 7941G
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Auto Port Negotiation causes IP Phone unregister Conditions: If "Automatic Port Synchronization" is enabled, when the computer is shutdown or restarted it must be dropping the network speed from 1000 to 10 mbit and the phone then does a reset to match the speeds. Also note, all computers at their site have Wake on LAN turned on by their IT by default on the machines in the BIOS.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases