Cisco Bug: CSCur21994 - PCA needs to be able to resolve MGCP GW hostnames to monitor utilization
Sep 11, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.5
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 9.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.0
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
10.0 10.5 9.0 9.5
Symptom: MGCP trunk utilization dashlets doesn't display usage Conditions: The PCA requirements documentation doesn't mention the hostnames for MGCP GWs need to resolvable through DNS for trunk utilization dashlets to work properly.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases