Cisco Bug: CSCur21381 - Send more specific error message when max number of watcher is reached
May 05, 2016
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When user tries to add new contact from Jabber client (subscribe for his presence), and maximum number of watchers is reached for that contact, user will receive pop up window error message on Jabber: 'Cannot add contact. Please contact your system administrator.' Error message is not detailed enough. Conditions: Maximum number of watchers per user (configured on IM&Presence Administration > Presence > Settings) is exceeded for that contact.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases