Cisco Bug: CSCur21347 - 352: Recorder status is not displayed in CDSM GUI monitor page
Jun 21, 2020
- Cisco Videoscape Distribution Suite for Television
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience (VQE) Channel Provisioning Tools
- Cisco Visual Quality Experience Application
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Recorder servers and its status wont be displayed on the System Health Monitor page. Conditions: When the controller connects to the Recorder server and the recorder server are executed with svrinit_15, the recorder server wont be displayed on the controller System Health monitor page.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases