Cisco Bug: CSCur19563 - GSW: Starting/Ending DN has to be validate when upload GSW sample file
Sep 11, 2019
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Provisioning "Unified Call Manager" infra object thru GSW fails with error - Failed to add/update instance for the product CallManager. - For input string: "9496222001" Conditions: This issue occurs if the Starting/Ending directory numbers are not within the CUCM acceptance range of 0 to 99999998. In PCP, these directory numbers are derived/generated from Voicemail pilot Number while deploying thru GSW.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases