Cisco Bug: CSCur17141 - Number of conference participants should not include MCU
Dec 15, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Scheduled conferences are shown in TP endpoint 360 view. For a TP conference, the number of participants that is displayed equals the number of participants (endpoints) plus one (the MCU). Conditions: This happens when displaying the scheduled conferences for a TP endpoint in the device 360 view for that endpoint.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases