Cisco Bug: CSCur16996 - TP endpoints are not shown in VCS cluster topology
Dec 15, 2014
- Cisco Prime Collaboration
- Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.6
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: TP endpoints are not shown in VCS cluster topology Conditions: This happens when clicking on the endpoint icon in VCS cluster topology. Endpoint count does not show some of the endpoints that are registered to the VCS shown in that cluster. When clicking on the count, these endpoints are not shown in the endpoint diagnostics filtered display.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases