Cisco Bug: CSCur16833 - asr901 hangs while generating SSH RSA Key , With Random images.
Dec 31, 2019
- Cisco ASR 901 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FS-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-4C-FT-D Router
- Cisco ME 3600X-24TS-M Switch
- Cisco ASR 901S-4SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-D Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-F-A Router
- Cisco ASR 901S-2SG-F-AH Router
- Cisco ASR 901-6CZ-FT-A Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: asr901 hangs while generating SSH RSA Key Conditions: ASR901 router hangs when trying to create a RSA key, this happen for me in latest mcp dev images. 1. This happens only when trying to overwrite current key, and also only if the current key is created before last reload?(ie create a key reload the box and then try to change the key) 2. replacing same size/different size keys both have issues. 3. Not able to recover the console, once it hangs, only reload works.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases